A. THE CUSTOMER IS RESPONSIBLE FOR CORRECTLY ENTERING THE FOLLOWING DATA: (1) Customer personal information (name, correct and complete address and shipping information), (2) Payment information (credit card number, expiration and cvc).
B. WARRANTY POLICY:
- Items have warranty for 1 year from date of purchase from OPTIUSA due to manufacturer’s defect.
- No returns are accepted unless the item is defective or broken due to manufacturer’s defect.
C. REQUEST FOR WARRANTY:
- To request a warranty, sign-in online to your account then go to MY ORDERS, click View Details in the order in which the defective frame has been placed and select Request Warranty to complete the claim. Within 24HRS a representative will contact you for further assistance.
- When a customer orders a warranty, an invoice will be issued to the account with the regular price and once OPTIUSA receives the defective item and meets all the warranty requirements it will be credited onto the customer's account.
- To obtain credit into your account, the defective or broken frame part must be returned to OPTIUSA. Item MUST BE FACTORY DEFECTIVE from manufacturer not damage by customer.
- Warranty shipment cost to customer is covered by OPTIUSA with the limit of two shipments per month. After the two shipments, the shipping cost will be paid by customer.
D. TERMS: Past due balances negate the entitlement of any discounts and may cause interruption in service. Statements are issued on the last billing day of each month and payment is expected by the date given in the provided agreement. Any accounts that are past due may be charged an additional fee depending in the time taken to finalize payment. In the case of an NSF check, a $35 fee will be assessed to the customer’s account. Any exception is subject to approval with written documentation.
- OPTIUSA will not send out merchandise until the Customer’s Account is current.
E. COLLECTION: By ordering with OPTIUSA you agree to pay the full amount of collection cost, court costs and legal fees if account is placed for collection due to non-payment. Both the “Ship to” and “Bill to” shall remain equally or separately responsible for all amounts due, until OPTIUSA has received payment in full. In case any of default in payment by either “Ship to” or “Bill to” party, OPTIUSA may decide to proceed at law against either one or both parties to collect all unpaid sum.
F. RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY: No returns and/or exchanges of products are accepted.
G. CLAIM AND WRONG SHIPMENTS: Every transaction is thoroughly checked before departure. Any discrepancy must be reported within (10) days after you receive your order. Claims must be reported in writing and must include account number and invoice.
H. COMPLIANCE WITH INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAWS: When accessing the Site or using the Service, you agree to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. This means that you may not post any other person's information, data, names, trademarks or other data not your own to this site or its forms, and that you may not use or extract any data, text, photographs not yours, sounds, or other elements of this Site for any purposes.
OPTIUSA has the right to change the Terms and Conditions at any time without previous notification.